Speexx supports learning industry key standards such as those provided by ADL SCORM, AICC, IEEE, and IMS that allow content interoperability, meta-data tagging, and data tracking.
The Speexx cloud-based solution can be deployed on all Talent and Learning Management Systems, including CLIX, CornerstoneOnDemand, Kenexa, Lumesse, Netdimensions, Saba, Skillport, SucessFactors, and many other open, standards based management systems. Speexx is an ADL SCORM 2004 3rd edition certified system.
Key benefits – a standards-based integrated teaching and learning system.
- The Speexx online resource adapts easily to all your global talent development processes – from learning to performance management systems with easy-to-use reporting and administration tools.
- Immediate feedback so that students and instructors can take action as needed.
- A comprehensive library of training materials in one repository.
- Increase time-to-value with faster start up and implementation through a scalable, enterprise ready architecture.
- One consistent solution throughout the entire organization and access to reports that allow for better measurements of usage and results.